2017 ACADEMY AUDITION REGISTRATION
Please complete to register:
- Have a good nutritious breakfast/lunch before you arrive
- Arrive 30 minutes before auditions start for registration
- Bring x2 copies of your recent passport. Birth certificate or any photo ID with your date of birth will be sufficient.
- Prepare a 30 second solo which will be showcased near the end of the audition. Please have music prepared on a phone or USB stick.
- Bring a water bottle and snacks
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
Audition fee of $50 to be direct credited to ‘Springboard Arts Trust 12-3174-0358620-00 [ASB].
Please use following as reference:
Code: Your name
Reference: TCNZ Auditions
During the audition process dancers will be taught 2 sets and will then be selected to perform the set in groups. The solo will be done in the last part of the audition.There will be a 2 day dance training camp Friday 11 and Saturday 12 February for all dancers selected for any TCNZ crew. More details to follow.
Please note: No video auditions will be accepted.
By participating in these auditions, each participant agrees that The Company NZ will not be liable for any injuries caused during the auditions. Dancers are required to ensure proper warm up and stretching is carried out prior to entering the audition to prevent injuries to themselves and others.